I love the Aussie instant Freeze hair spray ,, just saying ,,, But the last several cans I have got will only spray one or maybe two times and then they stop working ,, I really wish I could say I will continue to use this product but I'm going to have to find a different brand very upsetting to me because I really love the hold on my thin hair and it last all day. The can I got last week lasted three days or should I say 3 mornings next day wouldn't spray, next morning I had to stop and get another can so my hair wouldn't be flat by lunchtime , I used it 3 mornings and same thing , so yesterday I got another can from a different store it sprayed one time and almost didn't get finished before it stopped ,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of aussie hair instant freeze hairspray from Aussie Hair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Aussie Hair to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aussie Hair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aussie Hair?

Comments